Serving the greater Edmonton area, open 7 days a week. My inspection includes thermal imaging and I use Spectora reporting software to deliver excellence in inspecting, for you the Homeowner. Call Laurence 780 952 5287... and know your home!
If you suspect you have mold in your home and need to find out the specifics, I will take samples and get the Professionals at the lab to analyze them . I will then pass on the results to you and let you know if any harmful mold exists or not… Just knowing is peace of mind!
Moisture intrusion inspection
Worried that there is a moisture problem in your home? Using thermal imaging, the home will be inspected and problem areas will be photographed and discussed on the report.
Providing a proper and accurate Home Inspection for you is my top priority. Here’s what a basic inspection includes:
- safety systems: smoke detectors, carbon monoxide detectors
- exterior of the home including roof, chimney, gutters and downspouts, wall coverings and crawlspace
- exterior porches and stairs
- driveway, sidewalk, and patio
- trees and shrubs that may harm your home
- garage and its components
- foundation inside and outside (where visible)
- deck, railings and stairs
- site grading / drainage
- structural components
- interior stairs
- attic, insulation, vapor barrier, and pest invasion
- moisture intrusion
- doors and windows
- electrical service entrance, panels, wiring, outlets, lighting fixtures, ceiling fans
- plumbing/fixtures, toilets, sinks, drainage, tubs & hot water heating
- heating and air conditioning
- interior finishes
- stove, dishwasher, clothes -washer and dryer
Call Acu-Spec... and Know Your Home!
Your Home Inspector — Laurence Larocque